COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update: Reopening May 5th
As we prepare to reopen our clinic on Tuesday, May 5th, we want to let you know that we are looking forward to seeing you again and that you may notice a few changes.
We are taking every measure to ensure the safety of both our staff and our patients and the steps being taken are similar to what you will see at most medical offices. You will notice our staff in masks at all times. There will be a few Plexiglas barriers, or sneeze, guards, as they are affectionately being termed. All exam rooms, as well as commonly touched surfaces, will be completely disinfected between each exam. We have a few things that we are asking of you:
- Please wear a mask for your exam or optical encounter. A mask or face covering will be required. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you as long as supplies last.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to wash your hands.
- For the short term (hopefully), our front door will remain locked in order to allow us to better control the number of patients in the office, according to state and local guidelines. Please call or text when you arrive and we will meet you at your car when an exam room or optical counter is open. If you would prefer to have your glasses or contacts delivered to your car, we can do that too!
- We ask that you limit the number of guests to only those necessary.
- Please stay home and reschedule your appointment if you aren’t feeling well or if you have been in contact with someone who has confirmed or suspected Covid-19.
Your Team at Premier Eyecare